Our blogs are very personal. They are windows in which we allow others to share in the lives of our children, and our families. Often we invite them in, to sit, and stay a while as we reveal a glimpse into our hopes, our dreams, our hearts, our souls...
Our blogs are a reflection of ourselves...

At this time I am able to design only a very few blogs due to lack of time.
If you are interested in having me design a blog for you please contact me via email- jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com

Thursday, January 24, 2008

for Isabella

As many of you know, I have spoken of my longing to return to China one day. For several months now I have felt in my heart that we will have another daughter and I have given her the name Isabella. For now she lives only in my heart. We have no plans in the immediate future of beginning this journey. In fact, the Lord would have to move mountains for us to even begin. Certain things would have to come to pass for us to even start the paperwork. One of which is my husband would have to believe that she is meant to be ours too. He doesn't feel like we are to have another daughter but he has said that if it is God's will then He will open the door. I know this is true.... If she is just a longing in my heart then it will not be.... but if she is truly ours I know the Lord will move those mountains and bring her home.

I am designing blogs as a way to save the funds to hopefully bring our daughter home one day. I also will be using part of the proceeds to help the children in China who are waiting

Our blogs are very personal. They are windows in which we share the lives of our children, and our families. They are windows into our hopes, our dreams and our souls...
We here in BloggerVille laugh together, cry together, celebrate together, hold each other up and carry each other through the difficult times.... We are a community, we are extended family...

I would love to design something beautiful just for you...

If you are interested please email me at jewelsofmyheart@yahoo.com Subject: Blog Design

11 comments:

kitchu said...

Oh I will be praying those doors are swung open wide for your Isabella!

Good luck with the designing, you do such a great job!

April said...

We are also praying for your Isabella. Love the new site. I think templates are so fun to create. Have fun creating and making lots of money for Isabella.

Paula said...

I will most definately keep you in mind next time I want a blog re-do. I really like the design of this blog,it is so pretty.

Gwen Oatsvall said...

oh, you know i am due a new header soon ... so i will stay in touch as soon as i get some good pictures of the angels ...

t~ said...

I will keep you in mind when I get the courage for change! You do beautiful work!

Anonymous said...

That is expensive!!! bad prices!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

Dear Anonymous..... first, I agree it is a lot of money. However I spend hours and hours of my time finding elements and creating the designs. You are most certainly entitled to your opinion and have every right to not enlist my services.... I do think that if you felt stongly enough about it to post such a statement that it would be accompied with your identification.
Hmmmmmm are you the same person that left me with that most gracious comment a few months ago as well?
Lastly, I would like to say that I truly hope you are blessed and pray for the Lord's will in your life.
Sincerely,
Daleea

Shari said...

I would love to have you design a blog for me. I've run across your blog a couple times, and Debbie W who I met on another blog just pointed me to your site. I have NO idea what I want. I'm not super girly, but my Amelia is. Let me know what your timeframe is and any ideas you might have.
Thanks!
Sharie

Kim said...

Wow! I am so amazed and impressed by your blogs! I have not been around for a while and come back to see that all my blog friends have grown brand new blogs that are gorgeous and very creative! How did you come up with such fabulous designs? I would love love love to redesign the look of Jaidens page but can't quite find the right style for her personality. I am looking for a family template too - got any ideas? I hope all is going well with you and hope to catch up soon.

JMCS said...

Daleea,

I feel the same way, we just know that there is another daughter for us waiting in China. We had actually completed dossier #2 and then our agency lost access to the SN list. I love the name Isabella and considered it at one time too. Your blog designs are so pretty.

P.S. The person who was so mature to post anonymously must not have any clue how much works goes into blogs. It can sometimes take me days to redo mine. I think you offer a fantastic deal. Don't worry about the naysayers. Take care. :)

Hugs,
Jonni

insanemommy said...

Oh, my. You have become all "celebrity" on me! What a fan base you have and the designs are gorgeous!!! I'm loving what you're doing. I just may need a little snazzle dazzle!!!